Cressida by Ping Lau
Cressida is a vinyl doll kit sculpted by the talented Ping Lau. It will measure approx. 32 inches (toddler-sized) when completed. Currently, Cressida is unavailable in our store. If you are interested, you can pre-order the kit. Please read below the terms.
Available on backorder
- Full price: $209.99
- Limbs: Full Arms & 1/2 Legs
- Eyes: Not included, suggested size 22 mm
- Body: Included Custom Body with Armatures in the Legs, Head, and Arms connectors
- Certificate of Authenticity: Included.
The kit material is high-quality vinyl produced by Lifelike babies & toddlers in Germany.
Cressida can wear cloth for 18 months (one & a half years). The displayed photos show how other talented artists made their dolls an example to help you imagine what the doll kit can look like when completed.
** For preorder,
- There is a deposit of $15, and when the kit becomes available, we will send you the invoice of the remaining balance by email.
- If you choose not to pay ten days after the date of our email, we apologize; we will not refund the deposit and will display the kit for sale.
You will receive an unfinished doll of the unpainted blank vinyl head, full arms, ½ legs, custom cloth body with Armatures in the Legs, head & arms connectors when the kit becomes available.
What do you mean by a vinyl doll?
The vinyl is a plastic that consists of polyvinyl chloride or a related polymer, and you will get the vinyl doll kit reproduced in the factory after the artist sculpted their doll mold from clay.
Maddie Dolls are offering free shipping on orders over OMR 40 Demostic.
Plese don’t hesitate to contact us, our team puts each customer at the centre of their care.
We accept payments by PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and Bank Deposit.